Store Operations Workbench - SOW
The next generation in effective communication in retail
Introducing Store Operations Workbench
Delivering information between departments and out to store effectively is the difference between zero and a hundred per cent compliance and execution. Retailers are struggling to keep stakeholders informed across the whole trading floor from merchants, buyers, category mangers, merchandisers and store operations.
One way communication no longer cuts the mustard, stakeholders demand an interactive environment where they gain access to the data in preference to receiving fixed information in the form of PDF’s, Bit maps or Jpeg files.
In addition to delivering information, such as cluster strategies and assortment, space and total store plans, retailers need an interactive portal both to gain stakeholder buy in and to insure compliance and execution.
In preference to moving static information from one place to another, wouldn’t it be transformational if stakeholders in different locations like head office, store or out in the field could receive information, comment upon it and enrich the overall knowledge bank without any files moving anywhere?
- Utilizing the cloud for maximum connectivity, flexibility and information security.
- Efficient sharing of information via the portal environment.
- No processing overhead or waiting for fixed format files to be generated.
- True two way communication providing quality feedback.
- True system integration considering legacy and best of breed solutions.